We’ll be watching the hundredth ever Avatar episode tomorrow. Huge milestone for a fantastic series! The creators and team should be extremely proud of the masterpiece they’ve created.
bout to go sacrifice a virgin to ensure the survival of my faves in the book 3 finale tomorrow
Has this been done before? lmao this is my take on that particular scene :P
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”Wait but you actually just described The Legend of Korra…
You have no idea what’s coming for you.
Kai looks like a jeanmarcoeren child to me
Ming-Hua making an umbrella when it rains.
P’li crouching down to make her job easier.
Ghazan keeping them warm with lava.
Zaheer talking about how much Guru Laghima loved the rain.
Ming-Hua letting the water fall on him because he won’t shut up about Guru Laghima.